Friday, March 23, 2012

Go!Animate

I love Go!Animate! I took note of it during Allison's presentation.

On Go!Animate, students can create videos where they choose a scene and their own characters. Students input text for each character to say. After you type in the text for your character, you can choose which language you want the character to speak. So I put in Italian text, and then chose the Italian flag so that my characters would sound like Italian speakers. Students can also choose emotions for their characters as well. Students and teachers may use the website for free, though if you want more features, it costs more money.

I made my own Go!Animate here and had a lot of fun doing so! I think it's the coolest thing. It is also great for students who are shy and may not like presenting. I think this is a good tool to practice writing. Instead of producing writing assignments with boring paper and pen, you can create a dialogue and produce a video all in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.